- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, each entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) purchase any Participating Product from any Woolworths supermarket anywhere in Australia or online (www.woolworths.com.au);
(b) visit colgateopticwhitecomp.com.au; and
(c) fully complete and submit the online entry form, including full name, address, email address, telephone number, Participating Product barcode number and purchase date.
“Participating Product” means any Colgate-Palmolive Optic White product.
Entrants must retain a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of a valid purchase during the Promotional Period.
Multiple entries will be accepted, however each entry must be submitted separately with a unique Participating Product barcode number. Limit of 1 entry per day, per person. Entrants will receive one entry in the Major Prize draw and one entry in the relevant Minor Prize draw for the day on which their entry is received in accordance with clause 7. Each entrant is only eligible to win one prize overall (excluding residents of SA).
- The promotion commences at 00.01 AEST on 25/09/18 and closes at 23.59 AEDT on 16/10/18 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Major Prize draw will take place at 10:00 AEDT on 18/10/18 at Suite 5, 210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250. The first valid entry drawn will receive the Major Prize.
- There is one Major Prize to be won. Prize consists of:
· If the Major Prize winner lives outside NSW, 4 return economy class flights (including airline and airport taxes) for the Major Prize winner and their 3 guests from the Major Prize winner’s nearest Australian capital city to Sydney on 5 November 2018 and returning on 7 November 2018 (or other dates agreed between the Promoter and the Major Prize winner), to the maximum value of $2,750 depending on the point of departure. There will be no cash or other equivalent for this element of the prize for a Major Prize winner from NSW;
· Return transfers from Sydney airport to accommodation for the Major Prize winner and their 3 guests (RRP $400);
· Return transfers from accommodation to Royal Randwick Racecourse on 6 November 2018 for the Major Prize winner and their 3 guests (RRP $400);
· Two (2) nights’ accommodation at The Star (or similar 4 star hotel) in Sydney, Australia for 4 people twin share on the nights of 5 November 2018 and 6 November 2018 (RRP $2000);
· Lunch for 4 people in the exclusive hospitality precinct at The Stables Sydney, The Australian Turf Club (Level 4, Alison Road, Randwick NSW 2031) on The Agency Melbourne Cup Race Day Meeting, Tuesday 6th November 2018 (RRP $4,156); and
· One behind the scenes “inner sanctum tour” for 4 people, including a tour by an ATC representative through the Theatre of the Horse and the grandstand to view a race in an exclusive area by the winning post, followed by a drink in the winning owners’ room at Royal Randwick racecourse for 4 people on The Agency Melbourne Cup Race Day Meeting, Tuesday 6th November 2018 (RRP $2,044).
Total RRP value of prize is up to $11,750 depending on the residential address of the Major Prize winner and the point of departure.
- There will be 22 Minor Prize draws. Entrants will receive one entry in the relevant Minor Prize draw for the day on which their entry is received in accordance with the table below. All Minor Prize draws will take place from 10:00 AEDT after the Major Prize Draw on 18/10/18 at Suite 5, 210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250. The first valid entry drawn in each Minor Prize draw will win a Minor Prize. Each entrant is only eligible to win one prize overall (excluding residents of SA).
Minor Prize Draws
Minor Prize Draws Entry period: Between 00.01 AEST and 23.59 AEST on the dates below Draw date
Minor Prize Draw 1
25 September 2018 18 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 2
26 September 2018
Minor Prize Draw 3
27 September 2018
Minor Prize Draw 4
28 September 2018
Minor Prize Draw 5
29 September 2018
Minor Prize Draw 6
30 September 2018
Minor Prize Draw 7
1 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 8
2 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 9
3 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 10
4 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 11
5 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 12
6 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 13
7 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 14
8 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 15
9 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 16
10 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 17
11 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 18
12 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 19
13 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 20
14 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 21
15 October 2018
Minor Prize Draw 22
16 October 2018
Entries received between 00.01 AEST and 23.59 AEST on any day during the Promotional Period will be submitted entered into the Minor Prize draw for that day only.
- Minor Prize: There are 22 Minor Prizes to be won. Minor Prize consists of 1 x $100 eftpos® gift card. Total RRP value of all Minor Prizes = $2,200.
Total prize pool valued at up to $13,950 depending on the residential address of the Major Prize winner and the point of departure.
- All other ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST), meals (other than specified in clause 6) drinks, transport and transfers (other than specified in clause 6), spending money, in-room charges and any and all other expenses incurred as a consequence of receiving a prize are the responsibility of the winners. The winners and each of the people accompanying the Major Prize winner must be over the age of 18.
- Major prize winner must be able to travel on dates set out in clause 6 or as otherwise agreed between the Major Prize winner and Promoter. The Major Prize winner must contact Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd to arrange travel bookings by 24/10/18. All other elements of the Major Prize will be delivered to the Major Prize winner by 31/10/18.
All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability at The Star, Sydney. The Major Prize winner and their chosen guests must travel on the same flight at the same time. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. Major prize winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed where such amendment fees are incurred due to amendments requested by the Major Prize winner and/or their guests. Major prize winner and travel companions must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
- Major Prize Winner will be notified by telephone and email within 2 days of the draw. Minor Prize Winners will be notified by email within 2 days of the draw and must respond via email (“Winner’s Acknowledgment Email”) within 6 months providing their postal address. The names of all winners will be published on colgateopticwhitecomp.com.au on 20/10/18 for a minimum of 28 days.
- Minor Prizes will be delivered to Minor Prize winners within 30 days of receipt of Winner’s Acknowledgement Email (in accordance with clause 11). All eftpos® gift cards must be activated within the activation period specified on the Winner’s letter accompanying the Minor Prize, and must be used within 12 months from the date of activation, otherwise the balance on the gift card will be forfeited. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming an eftpos® gift card are not included. Any unused balance of an eftpos® gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of an eftpos® gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the eftpos® gift card. All details relating to the activation and use of the eftpos® gift card will be sent to the winners.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary, with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various authorities.
- If necessary, a second chance draw for the:
(a) Major Prize will be held on 25.10.18; and
(b) Minor Prizes will be held on 23.04.19
at the same time and place as the first draw(s) in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Second chance Major Prize Winner will be notified by telephone and email within 2 days of the second chance draw. Second chance Minor Prize winners will be notified by email within 2 days of the second chance draw. The names of second chance draw winners will be published on colgateopticwhitecomp.com.au from 29.04.19.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Major Prize Winner. If the winner of the second chance draw is unable to be contacted by 30/10/18, all elements of the Major Prize will be forfeited.
- The Major Prize draw and the second chance draw for the Major Prize (if required) will be scrutinised by an independent representative from Anisimoff Legal.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
- It is a condition of the prize being awarded to the winner that the winner provide to the Promoter their original receipt as proof of a valid purchase to enter this promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize suppliers, including Free2Travel Holidays Pty Ltd, the Australian Turf Club Limited, eftpos®, the airline carrier and hotel. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of any third party prize suppliers or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize (even if caused by negligence), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from any liability arising from the acceptance, use or participation in the prize.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Colgate-Palmolive Pty Ltd (ABN 79 002 792 163) of 345 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone (02) 9229 5600.
Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/18/26738, ACT Permit No TP18/01472, SA T18/1356